Vancouver Boiler Service and Maintenance
The BC Safety Authority recommends an annual service inspection for every boiler system. Routine boiler maintenance is crucial to ensuring the longevity and overall efficiency of your HVAC systems. A proper inspection can prevent problems before they start, and reduce the chance of needing repairs or replacement parts. It also helps to lower your energy bill and gas consumption, meaning you save more each month and waste less energy.
What are some of the thing we do to service your boiler?
- Check operation of safety limit controls
- Check pressure relief valve
- Check water pressure and temperature set points
- Check expansion tank
- Check operation of thermostat
- Lubricate circulating pump as required
- Check Radiant Floor Temperature control device (Mixing Valve or Equivalent)
- Check pressure switches and vent blower (if applicable)
- Inspect burners and clean if required
- Examine vent connector and inspect venting system
- Check vent damper operation (if applicable)
- Check and adjust pilot light (if applicable)
- Check flame rectification
- Measure stack (flue) temperature
- Check gas piping to boiler
- Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
- Clock appliance to verify correct input
- Combustion / ventilation air adequate
- Check for elevated carbon monoxide levels
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check temperature difference between supply and return piping.
- Clean equipment interior/exterior
- Check for carbon monoxide and gas leaks
- Leave completed checklist with customer
Pro Ace Heating uses a unique and patented tablet system for our service and maintenance inspections. No one else in the industry has the same technological advantage. Our tablet system does more than just ensure that every inspection is completed to a 40-point checklist. It offers senior technicians to oversee your system and ensure that nothing gets missed, and offers you a detailed report when completed. Pro Ace is leading the way in heating service and maintenance, which is why you should contact us for your next boiler service inspection.
Contact Pro Ace Heating and Plumbing Services with your questions. When you are in need of boiler service or maintenance, Contact Ace Pro with your boiler servicing questions. Pro Ace Heating first and get it done right, right away. Our detail oriented experts are ready to come by for your next boiler inspection
When you're in need of warmth, trust Pro Ace to deliver a mitigated solution with our selection of brands: