Vancouver Furnace Service and Maintenance
For your annual home service inspection, no one does it better than Pro Ace Heating. Your annual service inspection means that a qualified professional will check over every part of your system. They will find any problems and give you an opportunity to deal with them before they snowball into costly repairs. Your inspection will also check your system for any leaks - gas or carbon monoxide, which could be potentially dangerous if left unattended.
But your home inspection goes further than that. It will help clean and optimize your furnace so that it is running more efficiently and effectively. This will cut down on your monthly gas bill, and increase the life of your furnace. A proper inspection will ensure that your system is running at its peak performance - as recommended by the manufacturer.
What does a Pro Ace Heating service and maintenance visit involve?
- Check operation of safety limit controls
- Check temperature set points
- Check operation of thermostat
- Examine vent connector and inspect entire venting system and termination
- Lubricate blower and motor bearings
- Clean and inspect blower assembly
- Check blower speed and operation
- Check pressure switches and vent blower (if applicable)
- Inspect burners and clean if required
- Examine Heat exchanger for cracks or holes
- Check and adjust pilot
- Check flame rectification
- Measure stack (flue) temperature
- Check gas piping to furnace
- Check for Gas Leaks
- Check for Carbon Monoxide
- …And more!
The furnaces that we service are Crane energy efficient furnace, Carrier energy saving gas furnace, Rheem Efficient Direct Spark Ignition Furnace, American Standard quiet energy efficient furnace, and Goodman brand gas furnace.
Pro Ace Heating is the only company that can offer a comprehensive 40-point electronic tablet report. This allows you to see exactly how your furnace is functioning, and clearly illustrate how and where Pro Ace Heating can help you with your furnace maintenance and service needs. We're the only company in the lower mainland to make use of digital tablet technology for your home furnace inspection. Contact Pro Ace Heating and Plumbing Services with your questions
We service and maintain a large variety of furnaces: