Vancouver Heat Pump Service and Maintenance
Annual service inspections are recommended by BC Safety Authority for all major HVAC appliances, and heat pumps are no exception. Especially since heat pumps are doing most of the work in heating and cooling your home for 10-11 months of the year. That's why having your system serviced and inspected on a regular basis is crucial to ensure that it is functioning efficiently and effectively.
The benefits of keeping your heat pump serviced;
- Save money on energy bills by keeping your heat pump operating at maximum efficiency
- Ensure that there are no damages or problems with your heat pump
- Keep older heat pump designs in good working condition
- Get the longest possible life out of your heat pump
- Reduces the possibility of needing repairs later
When Pro Ace does our service inspection, you can see our digital tablet technology in action. With our 40-point checklist, senior technician oversight, and detailed customer report, you will see why Pro Ace inspections are the best in the business. Contact Pro Ace Heating and Air conditioning with your heatpump questions We can offer helpful suggestions and ideas about your heat pump. American Standard, Energy Efficient, Carrier, Rheem, Trane, and Goodman heat pumps.
When we come by for an inspection, our detailed tablet system makes sure that nothing is missed. We’re standing by, ready to service your heat pump – so what are you waiting for? Contact Pro Ace Heating today!
Pro Ace offers various heatpump brands that our technicians Service: