A furnace can be intimidating, especially when it is not working properly. Furnace repairs are often necessary, but here are a few simple steps you can try before calling the experts at Pro Ace Heating & Cooling Ltd. Pro Ace Heating & Cooling Ltd. in Surrey BC offers 24/7 furnace repairs across the Surrey area.
6 Simple Furnace Troubleshooting Repair Steps
- Make sure the thermostat switch is on.
- Set the temperature ﬁve degrees higher than the room temperature and see if it kicks in.
- Try replacing the thermostat battery. Sometimes the problem is that simple.
- Try looking for the standard wall switch near the furnace and make sure it is turned on. All furnaces have a switch somewhere.
- You might also try checking the circuit breaker or fuse for the furnace, just as you would if your lights suddenly turned off or another appliance kicked out in your house.
- Also check for clogged ﬁlters. Sometimes a furnace repair can be as simple as changing a ﬁlter.
When to Call a Furnace Repair Contractor
If these simple solutions don’t work, there is a good chance you will require furnace repair. Pro Ace Heating & Cooling Ltd. has 24/7 emergency service to the Surrey area. Our company offers high quality service for regular furnace repair at a reasonable prices.