When to Upgrade a Furnace
When the temperature begins to fall and your home gets cold, the furnace is going to be the most important piece of equipment that you own. It’s been a cold year in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey, and Langley. When temperatures drop, is your furnace up to the job? Pro Ace is your go-to place for BC furnaces.
How Old is Your Furnace?
Did you know that we BC residents have the oldest stock of furnaces in Canada? It’s true. Our relatively warm temperatures mean we tend to keep furnaces for decades, while our fellow Canadians in cooler climes replace them regularly. But furnaces aren’t designed to last forever. A furnace has an expected life span of between 18 and 22 years, no longer. If you don’t remember when your furnace was last replaced, check the sticker (you can usually find it on the removable door): Chances are good your furnace is older than you think.
The Benefits of Upgrading a Furnace
Your furnace needs to be replaced eventually. But when you upgrade, you’ll start realising the benefits immediately:
– Lower your gas bills by 25% up to 35%, depending on the furnace model you have now. the older and less efficient the furnace you replace, the greater the benefits.
– Lower your electricity bills by up to $300 a year.
– Gain greater control of the way your home is heated. New furnaces have many options that older models don’t.
– Avoid a costly repair, one that is bound to be needed when you need your furnace the most.
– Quieter operation. New models can be whisper-quiet, and a quieter home makes for a more pleasant living experience.
– Increase your house value and set your house apart when it comes time to sell. Buyers appreciate a reliable, recently installed furnace.
– Take advantage of new fuel saving electronic ignition system.
– Enjoy a 10 years parts warranty when you buy from Pro Ace.
Nothing Stops a Trane
You’ve probably heard of Trane furnaces. What you may not know is that Trane is highly selective when choosing which HVAC dealers may carry their products. Pro Ace in Vancouver BC is an authorised Trane dealer, and we’re proud to carry some of the most reliable, advanced furnaces in the HVAC world.
Furnaces at a Price You Can Afford in Vancouver BC
Pro Ace Heating & Cooling wants to help Lower Mainland residents get the furnace they want. We have a variety of special deals and specials, and we offer financing. Give us a call to ask, and we’ll see if we can find a way to get the furnace you choose into your building.
Is your furnace older than 18? If so, avert future problems by planning for replacement now. Pro Ace Heating & Cooling is based in Burnaby, and provides BC furnace installation, maintenance, and repair to homes and businesses throughout the Lower Mainland, including Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, Surrey, and Langley.
Call Pro Ace at 604-293-3770 for your heating and cooling HVAC needs today!