Pro ace heating and air conditioning has been installing, repairing and maintaining furnaces since 1995. We’ve served over 80,000 clients in the Lower mainland. We provide 24/7 furnace repair in Metro Vancouver area. Just call us and we do our best to have your furnace running as quickly as possible.
Furnace is an appliance fired by Natural gas to circulate heat throughout a your home or building via ducts and vents. It is recommend to have it serviced once a year. This will assure your safety. You also save money on your gas bill and expensive repairs.
Why People Recommend Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning!
1. We have licensed, Insured gas technicians with years of experience
2. FortisBC trade ally member to get Rebates
3. Financing available
4. If there is any issue with our work we will back at no charge to rectify it.
5. We provide a list of our work to safety authority Inspectors to ease up the permit process.
6. We have been in business since 1995 and we have over 80,000 clients in lower mainland
7. We schedule a time that is most convenient for you and we arrive on-time.
8. No surprising prices when dealing with us. Honest pricing, No surprising prices.
9. Reasonable Rates and great prices
10. Free estimate on line or at home
11. Match competitor prices
12. Confirming our installation plan before starting our work, disconnecting and disposal of the existing furnace unit, Piping, Electrical, Fittings, Insulation, Venting and Gas Lines.
13. Labour Warranty
Furnace models and makes
Newer systems are coming in different variety, Options and sizes .
High efficiency furnaces are very common these days. They’re famous for their quiet operation and their efficiency. High efficiency furnace start from 90% to 98% efficiency depending on the makes and models . The more efficient the better, quieter and cheaper to run. Higher efficiency furnaces also save you money on electricity. They are equipped with an ECM motor. These motors converts 120V to 24V which help you to save money on electricity. In addition, high efficiency furnaces heat your home evenly and quietly.
How to pick a right size furnace for my house.
To pick a right size furnace for your house you need to do a proper heat lost calculation. This is something that we can help you with. Simply call us for no obligation tips and advice. In addition, when sizing a new furnace you have to consider the size of the house, the age of the house and how air tight the house is .
FortisBC recommends a regular furnace inspection on an annual basis. This will help ensure the quality and life of your Furnace or forced air system. Pro Ace heating and air conditioning is one of the best in the business for all your furnace service and maintenance. With our Mobile on line digital system, you get a detailed inspection report that goes above and beyond average inspection. Our class-A and class-B licensed gas fitters are the experts you know will get the job done right.
Pro Ace Heating has 24/7 emergency service, so you can get the help you need, right away, from a name that you can trust. And, of course, we also deliver the same high quality service for regular furnace repairs and routine replacements of parts. When we set out to fix a problem, we do it right, the first time.
If you install any type of heating or cooling unit we offer a full financing with 1 year no payment or interest option! We are also prepared to beat any same size competitor price by 10 %. Our company guarantees the lowest rates and we’ll get you going as soon as possible with your brand new furnace.