iWave: The Future of Clean Air
iWave Eliminates VIRUSES
Tests confirm reduction of various viruses, from 90% (human coronavirus) to 99.4% (SARS).
iWave Air Purifiers
Install conveniently and economically in any air conditioning or heating system.
Reduce or eliminate odors, smoke, dust, bacteria, allergens, and pathogens including VIRUSES.
How Does it Work?
The secret is needle-point bi-polar ionization (NPBI) which disperses equal amounts of positive and negative ions into the home environment air zones. When the ions come into contact with pollutants, they break them down into harmless elements. When the ions come into contact with pathogens (such as viruses) they break down surface proteins, essentially neutralizing them.
iWave Technology Improves on Nature
These ions are the same as the ones that exist in nature, but they do the job without producing by-products such as ozone.
iWave Technology Improves on Other Methods
iWave is a self-sufficient device. Most models require Zero Maintenance, no bulbs or replacement parts, are Self-Cleaning, and produce no harmful by-products (such as mercury). iWave requires less than 10 Watts of energy, and comes with a 3 year limited warranty
iWave’s Versatile Applications:
- Residential Duct HVAC Systems
- Light Commercial Duct HVAC Systems
- Residential – Mini-Split A/C Systems
- Commercial – VRF A/C Systems
- PTAC Systems
- Transport HVAC Systems
- Ice Machines to Reduce Mold in Cabinet
iWave’s Features and Benefits:
- Patented Self-Cleaning Technology
- No Replacement Parts Required
- No Maintenance
- Kills Mold, Bacteria, and Viruses
- Controls Odor (Cooking, Pet, VOCs)
- Reduces Allergens
- Prevents/Eliminates Dirty Sock Syndrome
- Controls Particles in Air
- Reduces Smoke
- Reduces Static Electricity
- Actively Treats Pathogens in Space (entire coil/living space)
- Universal Voltage (24-240VAC)
- 24VAC √ 110-240VAC UL and cUL Approved
- Universal Mounting
- Duct Mounted
- Customizable Length
- Digital Display/Weatherproof Housing
- Alarm Contact Option for Notification
- Replaceable Emitters
- Service Temperature Range -40ºF to 160ºF -40ºF to 160ºF -40ºF to 160ºF -40ºF to 140ºF
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- 4 Models Available