Trane HVAC Systems
At Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Services, we use only the highest quality heating and air conditioning equipment. We use brands that we trust to offer only the best HVAC systems for your home. Trane is one of our trusted manufacturers of home air conditioners. They specialize in mini split or duct less heat pump air conditioning units, with seer rating over 16 and up . Available in both single and multi heads, these models are great for cooling houses that have no duct work and have boilers to heat a house. Duct less systems come in different designs and models for regular look to luxury, and can be wall units or they can be hidden in the ceiling. They are used in residential and commercial buildings to heat or cool.
Made in the USA Trane HVAC systems are made with durable materials as well as being tested in North American climates. Sold in more than 400 locations, in over 100 countries today, they have been in business for over 120 years! The company offers great warranties on their product as well as available extended warranties. We are always happy to assist our customers with the initial product registration process, which can easily be done online or over the phone. They also offer a warranty transfer package, for those who are interested in selling a property. This options is great to add value to potential buyers of a home.
Here’s a quick overview of all that is covered by Trane warranty programs:
- Air conditioners compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Heat pumps compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Furnaces heat exchanger, internal functional parts
- Coils internal functional parts
- All-in-One Systems heat exchanger (where applicable), compressor, coil, internal functional parts
- Air Handlers internal functional parts
- Air Cleaners internal functional parts (excludes filters)
- Humidifiers internal functional parts
- Controls and Thermostats internal functional parts
If it’s time for you to consider changing your furnace or air conditioning system, take a look at Trane products through their website www.trane.com or simply give our offices a call. We can help you choose the right HVAC system for your home.