During the summer months the Air Conditioner is working to their full capacity. A maintenance is crucial to avoid costly repairs later on. Is always a good thing to make sure the Air Conditioner is working properly and avoid any malfunction, if it breaks down in the middle of summer it can get too hot and sticky. Extreme temperatures can even be dangerous, especially to the elderly. But you have come to the right place. We can dispatch one of our friendly technician that will tune-up your unit to ensure it is clean and running efficiently and safely
Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing air conditioning maintenance in Lower Mainland for over 22 years. Our experience and expertise working with many different brands make us a reliable and trusted provider of Air Conditioner maintenance services in the area. Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning repairs all brands and models of Air Conditioner units, including Trane, Goodman, Carrier, LG, Mitsubishi and Samsung. But no matter how old or new your AC unit is, we can solve any issue.
We understand that each customer’s air conditioning maintenance needs are different. We gathered a list of common Air Conditioner servicing questions to help you determine what works best for you.
Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Service
We understand that you rely on your air conditioner during the warm months of the year, Therefore Pro Ace Heating and air conditioning offers great service and repair to keep your air conditioner in top shape and great working condition. For service or routine maintenance, our inspection is done with our exclusive state-of-the-art tablet technology, so the technicians can guide customers through each step of our inspections and make sure everything is done right.
Why Choose Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning:
1. We have licensed, Insured and Red Sealed technicians with years of experience
2. Honest pricing, you’ll know exactly how much your air conditioner repair will cost before we start working.
3. If there is any issue with our work, we will back at no charge to rectify it
4. We use our exclusive tablet technology reporting system to offer our customer the most reliable service
5. We have been in business since 1995 and we have over 80,000 clients in Metro Vancouver area.
6. We schedule a time that is most convenient for you and we arrive on-time.
7. No surprising prices when dealing with us.
8. Great Rates and Discounts
Our Mission Statement:
is to keep our customers extremely happy. We always strive to make sure that when we leave your home you are satisfied and feel like we have gone the extra mile to serve you. It is a privilege to serve you and we want to always be your first choice for all your Air Conditioning needs.
How often should you service Air Conditioner units?
It is not uncommon for AC units to show little to no issues running smoothly. However, some mayor problems can go unnoticed for weeks or months if your air conditioner is not checked. Is always a good idea to avoid any issues, especially if it’s too hot. Don’t wait for your Air Conditioner unit to break down. Your air conditioner should be inspected, serviced, and cleaned at least once a year. Trust us when we say, this will avoid many complications in the future and save you money on bills and expensive repairs.
Why should you have Air Conditioning Maintenance done frequently?
As we expressed earlier, air conditioner maintenance will avoid costly repairs later on. In addition, you can expect the following benefits when you have us come in for air conditioning servicing:
- Regular AC maintenance improves energy efficiency, which means you spend less money on utility bills and your unit will last much longer
- Our technicians are the best at finding and addressing small problems with AC units during regular inspections. These are issues that if you leave unnoticed can escalate and become very expensive
- We are an HVAC licensed company, which means you can count on us to know what we are doing and offer you the highest quality services when maintaining your air conditioner
We would also like to note that our business, Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning, is red seal certified. We offer service air conditioners for residential and commercial locations.
Other AC Questions?
If you have any other questions regarding your air conditioner service, please contact us. We are here to help 24/7! Contact Pro Ace Heating & Air Conditioning Services with your questions.