Heat Pump Installation
A common question that we at Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning often encounter the question: “What is a heat pump?”
Heat pumps are a modern, energy efficient way of both heating and cooling your home for most months of the year. Heat pumps take outside air, and convert it to warm or cool air, and then distribute it through your home. They work great in temperate climates – especially like those of the lower mainland British Columbia, and can reduce energy consumption most months of the year.
What are the benefits of having a heat pump installed for your home?
- You will save your hard-earned money from energy bills by using that energy more efficiently
- You will save money on fuel that would have been used for a gas furnace
- It is a more environmentally friendly way of heating your home
- There is no need to install separate heating and cooling systems
If you are considering having a heat pump installed in your home, then Pro Ace Heating is the right place to call. We can discuss heat pumps with you, compare different makes and models, and find the right design to meet your needs. These are the heat pumps that we recommend: American Standard, Energy Efficient, Carrier, Rheem, Trane, and Goodman heat pumps. We can offer consultations and estimates, and help you decide on the right system for your home.
Take a step back, and enjoy the ease with which Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning will handle your installation. It’ll go smoothly and easily. Heat pumps are fantastic and energy efficient ways to do both the heating and cooling in your home for most months of the year, so you can always be comfortable.
Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Heat Pump Installation
Heat pumps are fantastic and efficient systems for the moderate climate of the BC lower mainland. A heat pump can take outside air, and convert it to warm air when it’s cool, or cool air when it is warm, for your home using electricity. Heat pumps can save you on energy bills by dramatically reducing the amount of energy used by the gas furnace, and increasing the life of the furnace by reducing stress on it. Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning can provide a selection of high-quality Trane heat pumps that would be a great addition to your home.
Why Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Heat Pump Installation!
1. We have licensed, Insured gas technicians with years of experience
2. FortisBC trade ally member to get Rebates
3. Financing available
4. If there is any issue with our work we will back at no charge to rectify it.
5. We are red sealed refrigerant mechanics
6. We have been in business since 1995 and we have over 80,000 clients in lower mainland
7. We schedule a time that is most convenient for you and we arrive on-time.
8. No surprising prices when dealing with us. Honest pricing, No surprising prices.
9. Reasonable Rates and great prices
10. Free estimate online or at home
11. Match competitor prices
12. Confirming our installation plan before starting our work, Piping, Electrical, Fittings, Insulation.
13. Labour Warranty
Why you should choose Pro Ace Heating
No one does heat pump installations better than Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning. With years of experience in a very competitive market we know what the market wants and needs. We also have the latest and greatest in cutting edge tablet technology, our service people are quick, reliable, and affordable because of it.
How does it work? This technology allows Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning experts to share detailed reports with our customers, consult directly with the head office, eliminate inefficiencies and errors, and review the repair to be certain it was done right. We are leading innovators, and that allows us to stay one step ahead of our competition.
We can retrofit older homes with a new heat pump system, and do installations for new construction projects. We also offer services for commercial and strata complexes. Our work is always guaranteed, and we will beat any same size competitor pricing, so you know you are always getting the best price to go with the best service. On top of that, all new installations come with a one-year warranty, and we have financing packages available for you to take advantage of our pricing. Contact Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning with your heat pump questions.