Furnace Installation Langley


Furnace Installation Langley and Aldergrove

Pro Ace Heating is the Langley furnace installation and Aldergrove furnace installation company of choice.  Whether your interests are gas furnace, high efficiency furnace, or furnace replacement cost.  Or furnace prices, our trained and experienced techs will be able to answer all your questions.

Furnace Installation Langley and Furnace Installation Aldergrove Incentives

You can save money

You may be considering a new furnace installation in the next little while.  Or you may have heard that a new furnace installation will save you money in the long run.  Or you may have heard that new high efficiency furnaces run more smoothly and require less servicing.

Furnace Installation Langley and Furnace Installation Aldergrove Imaginations

And you can save money right now

In fact, a new furnace will save you money almost immediately.  Installing a high efficiency gas furnace will, it is estimated, save you several hundred dollars each year.  So imagine having a state of the art high efficiency furnace humming along, delivering warm reliable air currents into your every room.

If you want to know more…

Call us anytime to speak with one of our professional reps.

How much more energy does an old furnace use?

All new high efficiency furnaces must display an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating.  It is the percentage of efficiency in the conversion of energy (fuel) to heat during one year’s operation.  A rating of 98% means that 98% of the natural gas is converted to heat and the rest (2%) is lost to the atmosphere.  Older systems may convert only 50% of the fuel used, so they operate about half as efficiently as a modern high efficiency furnace.

Here is why people in Langley or Aldergrove call Pro Ace to have an energy-efficient furnace installed.

Pro Ace Heating has installed many high efficiency furnaces in the Langley and Aldergrove area.  The quality of our work is impeccable.  We take it as a point of personal pride to install high efficiency gas furnaces with efficiency and safety foremost in our minds.  For us it is a badge of honor.  We stand behind all our workmanship.  Our first priority is to look after all your needs. Oh, and all our techs are licensed with gas tickets.

Call us for free estimates.  We are not a bait and switch company.  All the info you may need for a furnace or other HVAC installation is available in clear and detailed language.

Why should I install a high efficiency forced air furnace?

Energy efficiency in a forced air furnace (gas furnace) is not only a matter of conforming to government regulations.  Or even contributing to the global environment.  A high efficiency furnace will heat your home more effectively while at the same time reducing overall costs. High efficiency furnace systems also have fewer malfunctions, require less servicing, and as a result last longer.

How many BTU’s (British Thermal Units) are required to properly heat my home in Langley and Aldergrove?

The rough calculation is to take the square footage of your home (or office) and divide by 0.28.  For instance, if your home is 5000 square feet, the BTU requirement is about 17,860.  Or you can call Pro Ace Heating and we will provide you with an accurate figure.

To book this service, simply contact us by calling at 604-293-3770

Scroll to Top